My micro sd card is not yet format please help me

Closed
jaiminpatel Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 17, 2013 - Mar 9, 2013 at 02:19 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Mar 11, 2013 at 06:20 PM
hello, everyone
Okay, so I've had this 4gb micro sd Card that I've used for almost a year now. Today I put it in an adapted and stuck it in the MMC/SD Reader for my Windows 7/home basic/sony and it said that it had been installed in my computer . Well I decided to put it off like other might have done and when I tried to access it on My Computer, a window popped up that said "The disk in Drive G is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?" So I click yes and the format window comes up and I click "Start". By then another window comes up that says "WARNING: Formatting will erase ALL data on this disk. To format the disk, click OK. To quit, click CANCEL". So I click OK and it starts but then ANOTHER window comes up that says "Windows was unable to complete the format".

Any Help? please..
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Mar 11, 2013 at 06:20 PM
Hi jaiminpatel,

Please check the below mentioned link. It has a fix for "Windows was unable to complete the format" error message. This link mentions it for Hard Drive partition; however it works for Pen Drives and SD card as well.

https://ccm.net/faq/9375-windows-was-unable-to-complete-the-format

Do reply with results.