Ethernet and netwrok controller

Closed
MiMTECK Posts 1 Registration date Friday March 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 15, 2013 - Mar 15, 2013 at 01:42 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Mar 15, 2013 at 02:08 PM
Hello, Freinds
I have a samsung laptop with model NP305U1Z , I formatted this laptop with wn 7, then when i try to connect to a network , i could not do it...i saw ethernet and network controller in device manager are indicated to have a problem(yellow exclamation).. i try to update the driver from the my system.. it fails .. i cannot use driver detecting programs to detect missing driver , this is because i these software needs internet connection and this is the very first problem i want to solve ...i try a lot to search the driver with the name and model.. i could not .. it was normal before i formated it ... can any one of you have any clue on what i should do ..pls tnx

Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Mar 15, 2013 at 02:08 PM
Hi MiMTECK,

Please check the below mentioned link to find the updated Drivers from Samsung:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/model/NP305U1Z-A01BD-downloads?isManualDownload=true

Try downloading the drivers relevant to the Operating System in your computer. After the download completes, please try to install the drivers and check if the issue fixes. In your case the relevant drivers will be LAN and WLAN.

If you have difficulty choosing the drivers from the above link, please reply with the Device Instance ID of the Network Adapter. To get the Device Instance ID:

1. Right click the Computer icon on the Desktop.
2. Select Manage.
3. Select Device Manager under Computer Management from the left pane.
4. Then expand "Network Adapter" from right pane.
5. Right click the Device listed.
6. Click Properties.
7. Go to the Details tab, and then select Device Instance Id from the drop down list.
8. Make a note of this Device Instance ID.

Please do write back to us.