Pivot Table

Closed
ugn10 Posts 48 Registration date Saturday October 27, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2014 - Mar 30, 2013 at 05:11 PM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Apr 6, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Hello Friends,

I have 3 concerns related to Microsoft Excel which are as following.
Pls help me for all these 3 individually.:

1. Suggest me links from which I can find/download many useful macros for Microsoft Excel.

2. I created Pivot Table and trying to refresh it but its not getting refreshed after adding new data within its range. Pls suggest. Also in Pivot table, 'blank' is coming in last row and its affecting the Pivot chart. How to remove 'blank' from table?

3. Can it be possible that Pivot table must be refreshed automatically just after change in data or addition of data within its range? If yes, how? Pls suggest.

Thanks & Regards
GN Jha

Related:

2 responses

ugn10 Posts 48 Registration date Saturday October 27, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2013 at 06:36 PM
Dear Friends....

Pls help me for above concerns...
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Apr 6, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1. Suggest me links from which I can find/download many useful macros for Microsoft Excel.
What is useful to one may be useless to others. So you should look for what you actually need. Once you think you need a macro for that, assume that you are not the first one to have this need and do a google search or go to forums to ask.

2. I created Pivot Table and trying to refresh it but its not getting refreshed after adding new data within its range. Pls suggest. Also in Pivot table, 'blank' is coming in last row and its affecting the Pivot chart. How to remove 'blank' from table?
Is it possible to post a sample workbook at some file share site and posting back the link to the ACTUAL FILE itself back here.

3. Can it be possible that Pivot table must be refreshed automatically just after change in data or addition of data within its range? If yes, how? Pls suggest.
It is excellent time to put in practice suggestion given in point one. You cant be the first person (and your are not) to have this issue. Do google search on "excel pivot table auto refresh"