Memory card not formated

Closed
kiran shetty Posts 1 Registration date Saturday April 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 13, 2013 - Apr 13, 2013 at 12:50 PM
 Sachin - Jul 4, 2015 at 01:20 PM
while openning the memory card,it is showing the error "Memory card not fornatted"
But I dont want to format it...However while formatting it "Operation failed "

While connecting to my PC it showing "Please insert disk " and its used and free space is showing "0 bytes" I tried with many software like Icare and some other ...

Plz let me knw the solution and I want that data which was present in sd card of 4gb ....

Tnx in advance....
Related:

3 responses

humayun paki Posts 2 Registration date Monday April 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 15, 2013 9
Apr 15, 2013 at 05:33 AM
simple is tht u shud scan ur memory card
hanooj Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday May 5, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 5, 2015 1
May 5, 2015 at 06:32 AM
SD lost all foramtion

hano
hanooj Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday May 5, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 5, 2015 1
May 5, 2015 at 06:36 AM
hhanalody@yahoo.com
I was on a trip to Brussels and I was clicking photos with my phone, and suddenly I got error saying that "Memory card removed unexpectedly" as I was in a hurry I did not check it and continue clicking photos. When I came back home I got to know that my phone is not showing my sd card and all my photos are gone from gallery, only photos which I clicked after I got the error were in phone memory. I turned off and started the phone, removed SD card and put it back again but nothing was working. My phone was not showing SD card at all. I connected my micro sd card to computer but in my computer I could only see drive icon with no information about total space and remaining space. After double clicking on drive I was getting messenger "The drive is not formatted, do you want to format it ?". I tried defragmentation, disk error checking but nothing was working. My micro sd card was having all the photos right from the beginning also I had not taken backup of it. I spent almost a month researching about how to recover data from damaged/corrupted micro sd card but nothing was working. My filesystem has been changed to raw so I tried various softwares to recover data from raw drive but it was all in vain.luckily one day while browsing I came across one person who recovers data from flash drives and sd cards using specialized technique. He works in Germany with firm name as "recoverfab" I went through his website and saw his methods to recover the data which was not at all software related but his emphasise was on recovery through hardware unlike most of the other firms in market. There is also video on YouTube about his work. So I sent him my sd card by post and after receiving the sd card I immediately got confirmation email and he told me my job will complete in approximately three days. I was waiting eagerly and the next day I got email saying 100% of my data has been recovered. I was sooooo happy. I would happily suggest everyone who is facing similar kind of issue to try contacting recoverfab.