HELP! My Documents, Music and Pictures are no longer working!

Closed
Flora1991 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday May 2, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 2, 2013 - May 2, 2013 at 06:25 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - May 3, 2013 at 03:18 PM
Hello,

Earlier this afternoon my computer completely froze and I restarted it! When it eventually turned back on when I opened my libraries to click on My Documents, if I clicked on either Documents, Pictures or Music It would come up with a box saying that they were no longer available and that 'The folder can be safely deleted from your computer. Folders that have been included will no be affected.' However I am given no option from here to access the folders.
When I go on my computer My Data is still at the same capacity that it was before the libraries were no longer available.

Please can someone advise me on how to get my Documents, Pictures and Music back.
I am in my final term at University and desperate to get these documents back. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 3, 2013 at 03:18 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below link and follow the instructions

http://ccm.net/faq/29655-windows-restore-the-default-libraries

Good Luck