VMware Uninstallation problem.

Closed
Kiran Kumar Singh Posts 3 Registration date Thursday April 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 17, 2013 - May 17, 2013 at 03:02 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - May 17, 2013 at 05:47 AM
Hi Zohaib,

Good afternoon, brother. I got a problem while uninstalling a software "VMware". Actually what happened, while uninstalling the software suddenly the electricity had gone in between. As a result, the uninstallation process get stuck and system got shut down. Again when I switched on my system, I didn't find that option in the "Control panel->Add or Remove....", so I thought it got uninstalled successfully but when I tried to install the software once again, it is saying that was still existed/exists. So that means that the software is not uninstalled properly. Please provide me some suggestion so that I can uninstall the software properly but I don't find the option in "Control panel->Add or Remove...."!!!So, how can I uninstall the software? Regards!!!!
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 17, 2013 at 05:47 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below hyperlink "Incomplete uninstallation".

Incomplete uninstallation

Follow the instructions given under "Manually cleaning a Windows system".

When comes to Registry Editor, make sure you backup your registry first by going

to "File Export".

Good Luck