Please help Adobe thing

Closed
heyadamman Posts 3 Registration date Sunday May 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 19, 2013 - May 19, 2013 at 04:48 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 20, 2013 at 05:26 AM
ok so i turned my pc on today and it wouldnt let me load many things and kept coming up with an adobe download thing, i tried multiple times to download adobe but it kept saying internet connection settings problem or something.. ive tried for 8 hours to uninstall and re download it but nothing.i had adobe flash player already downloaded i think it means theres something wrong with my internet settings/security im on internet exploer on windows and have no clue hopefully you guys can help me, and also everytime i try download java, it says 'the installer cannot proceed with the current internet connection settings
Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
May 19, 2013 at 05:49 PM
Hello,

Sorry, an error occured.

I first suggest that you download and install CCleaner to clean all the rubbish from your cache. Here is the link:

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4555-ccleaner/

Please be careful as many times Adobe includes other software, such as webbrowsers helpers which you do not want.

Please let me know
heyadamman Posts 3 Registration date Sunday May 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 at 06:44 PM
it's now saying when i try to download i have to exit 'gplayer' but it wont even let me close gplayer..?
heyadamman Posts 3 Registration date Sunday May 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 at 06:34 PM
this either takes a long time to download or it won't let me download, i dont know what else to do? its getting anoying considering ive been trying to download flashplayer and java for now over 10 hours, any other suggestions.?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
May 20, 2013 at 05:26 AM
Yes, I suspect that your system may be virused.

To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a log.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :

https://www.zebulon.fr/telechargements/securite/systeme/zhpdiag.html

(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message.)

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

The tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix at the next step).

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5. Click on the green arrow to ensure you have the latest version. Click on the eyedropper icon and ensure all of the items are checked.

6. Click on the Magnifying glass with the + sign and run the analysis.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

7. Close ZHPDiag.

8. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

9. Click on Parcourir and search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).

10. Select the file ZHPDiag.txt.

11. Click on "upload »

12. Copy the URL and post it here.

Best regards

Ambucias
Moderator /Security Contributor