Downloaded Internet Explorer 5 times on Dell

Closed
fruiteann Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 17, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 22, 2013 - May 22, 2013 at 03:32 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - May 23, 2013 at 03:42 AM
I have Internet Explorer 9 loaded on my Dell PC with uses Windows 7 professional.

It is running in the background as it will pull up pinned sites. I am unable to use it otherwise , it will not completely load. The form somes up with the blue e's and that is about it.

Can you please give me some ideas of how to fix this. I cannot afford a service call
and for goodness sakes I wiill never anser a PC Fixer over the internet, they are all over my computer and start fixing whenever they want. I do not like them but I am getting off the subject.
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
May 23, 2013 at 03:42 AM
Hi fruiteann,

Have you tried to reset the Internet Explorer settings? If no, click here to find steps on how to reset the Internet Explorer.

If the issue still persists, please uninstall the Internet Explorer and restart the computer. click here to find steps on how to uninstall Internet Explorer. After restart the computer will begin to load the default setting of the Operating System and will install the default version of Internet Explorer on your computer.

Hope this helps.

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6