- Asus motherboard not detecting sata hard drive
- Gigabyte motherboard not detecting sata hard drive - Forum - BIOS
- SATA HDD not detected in bios. But sometimes it does. ✓ - Forum - BIOS
- Computer not detecting second hard drive ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- My Sata hard drive is not detected - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Transcend external hard drive not detected ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
OK, what motherboard is it? What version of bios is it? i'd look in the main tab under ide config. it may be disabled or raid enabled. You may have to say it is ide or not.
Its ASUS motherboard. I do not know the version of bios. I have very less knowledge about all these system boot.
I am sorry, but there are way too many combinations with sockets, chipsets. Do you know Intel or AMD? When you go into bios, what does it say?
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question