GMail password recovery

Closed
mekala saikiran Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 4, 2013 - Jul 4, 2013 at 02:38 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 2, 2014 at 03:09 PM
E-Mail ID is deleted for your security
this is the mail id, please provide password
Related:

3 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 4, 2013 at 02:41 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

Open Gmail --> Click on "Can't access your account?" --> Select "I don't know my

password"
--> Enter your E-Mail ID and click on "Continue" button --> Enter the

Captcha as shown in the image and click on "Continue" button --> When "Reset

your password using the verification method below:"
appears, click on hyperlink

"Verify your identity" from the line "Can't access any of these recovery options?

Verify your identity by answering multiple questions about your account."
-->

Follow the onscreen instructions by providing correct information about your

account.

Good Luck
My password is haked
Blocked Profile
Sep 2, 2014 at 03:09 PM
Have you followed the directions above?
if one is only asked one security question and when did you open this account or when you last you this account and you haven't the faintest idean when either of those things occurred, how are you suppose to be able to access the account. most sites require 2 or 3 "secret" questions. i know my responses to my questions, but I haven't a clue when I last used the email nor when I opened the account. These two questions are ridiculous and useless.

Attempting to contact support has been futile at best and non-existent at worse. I can't locate a gmail support site. It's all useless.

If someone replies to my gmail account, don't wait for a response from me. It won't happen because I can't access the account.
mekala saikiran Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 4, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 at 02:52 PM
i have meny times try but system show
(The information you've provided does not match the information on the account. You can try submitting another claim with more accurate information.)
please solve my problem
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 5, 2013 at 05:31 AM
Hello,
Try this 1
Sorry to say, only GMail support can help you in this. If you don't remember your password, security question then make sure you provide the correct information regarding your account in the given form and submit once again.
Good Luck