- Laptop not staring on battery power
- Hp laptop shuts off randomly on battery power - Forum - Hardware
- Laptop no display but has power ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Compaq laptop not starting up but power light is on ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- The system time is invalid. this may be a result of a loss in battery power ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Lenovo laptop won't turn on power button flashing ✓ - Forum - Laptop
Have you tried to adjust the power settings in the control panel? Go to power profiles, and see what happens when battery is less than 100% charged, you have it setup to turn off. Change it to 3% of power. See if that helps!