I forgot my Hotmail password and alternative email

Solved/Closed
Ace1 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday 21 August 2013 Status Member Last seen 21 August 2013 - 21 Aug 2013 à 17:04
 AmalHHassan - 14 Jan 2019 à 04:59
I forgot my hotmail password and alternative email but I know my security question how to recover...PLSSS HELLPP ME!!!!
Related:

1 response

regcal Posts 13011 Registration date Thursday 21 May 2009 Status Contributor Last seen 6 June 2025 4
22 Oct 2013 à 07:29
Hello first of all,

the only way https://account.live.com/acsr and answer all the question ...
Thank you
AmalHHassan
14 Jan 2019 à 04:59
Please i saved my mobile number to be able to recover my account but mu country (Egypt) decided to add number to all mobile numbers (Example: my mobile number was stared with 012 but now it's started by 0122. so can't receive the recovery message . so can you help me?