Orange screen occurs while booting

Closed
bandi deepak Posts 1 Registration date Friday 6 September 2013 Status Member Last seen 6 September 2013 - 6 Sep 2013 à 07:07
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday 23 September 2012 Status Member Last seen 13 December 2018 - 6 Sep 2013 à 17:32
I had a problem of occuring an orange colour screen with white line while changing my os(WHILE BOOTING).currently I am using windows 8,now I cannot change the os ,can please forward a solution to my problem to my mail.
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday 23 September 2012 Status Member Last seen 13 December 2018 69
6 Sep 2013 à 17:32
Hi bandi deepak,

Are you using the most Up-To-Date Video Drivers for your computer? If not, please update Windows 8 Video Drivers for your computer and check if the issue is solved. If you have difficulty downloading the Drivers, please reply with the exact System Model Number of your computer.