-
Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
-
So i did some changes to my screens this morning via CCC, My main screen got perfect with the resolution and such but my second didn't workout so well. I needed to reboot the computer after the changes and when i came back CCC didn't work no'r the second monitor/screen. I looked everywhere on the internet but could not find a person who have had the same problem.

My screens:
Main one is a Fujitsu 24inch screen, Named SL23T -1
My second one who is a tv is named, Philips 3200 series LED TV 32PFL3207H

This is my configuration for the screens,
Main one uses HDMI
Second one uses VGA

I tried swapping em around so that my previous second monitor would be my main it worked. And the cables works too cause the screen works for 7 seconds in the loading screen. I tried the cables on another computer too and they still worked. So the cables work.

So i wen't into SCREEN RESOLUTION and what i saw was a nightmare.
My main screen was renamed to ''Generic PnP monitor on standard VGA Graphis Adapter''
and it wouldn't detect my second screen at all.

I updated CCC and the layout & how you personalize your screen was different. I couldn't change anything on my screen through CCC. I used identify on CCC and it just say's Detection complete. So my main problem is that my second screen won't be detected after i've written my password.

I have updated everything that i can update ( That i know off).
I am suspecting that i maybe disabled something somewhere in CCC but the layout and everything changed so i can't find back to the place i mad those changes.

I would appreciate all help i could get.

1 reply

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
''Generic PnP monitor on standard VGA Graphics Adapter'' leads me think that your computer has reverted to the Windows default VGA driver. Which probably doesn't support two monitors.

I suggest you download the latest Video driver and install it.

Good Luck