Acer aspire one a0756

Closed
kinbright Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 5, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 5, 2013 - Nov 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM
 Debora - May 2, 2015 at 10:39 PM
when i turn it on it says no bootable device press any key and beeps but i have a booting device on and the system settings in my computer sees it tell me what i go to do
Related:

2 responses

carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2015 125
Nov 5, 2013 at 11:44 AM
If you don't have any important files/settings/information etc. on the computer, you can try this.

Initiate a recovery procedure which supposedly restores the whole system to factory default. If it finishes without error, and you can start the system, we can assume that it was some kind of software error. When in Windows, you can run the checkdisk utility to be sure that there are no bad sectors on the hard drive.
When i work with my notebook, it suddenly shows no bootable device. This problem rarely come up. It has twice happened in this recent 3 months. I have no idea how to fix it. Please give me fast respond.
Thanks.