To activate 3G

Closed
Fmchoisang Hmar Posts 1 Registration date Friday November 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 15, 2013 - Nov 15, 2013 at 11:48 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Dear,
Sir. I would like to request you office to activate 3G Internet setting in this Mobile Number ----REMOVED FOR SECURITY----. I had purchase this sim card since date 12th of this month, when i purchase it was written in the Subscriber Reciept that for activation of Sim, Please dial 1507 in 1-2 days for tele verification. I have done even this, but unfortunately the office doesn't pick up the call. So i call customer and they have requested me to wait for few munites but it deosn't still work till now. I have try several time on my side to activate and enjoy my new 3G sim. Yeah i even done 25 Recharge to activate and also Rs. 39 as an internet pack. For this i am helpless, So may you kindly understand my problem and help me in my difficulty. If you kindly solve my problem i will be thankful to in future.
Your Sincerely.
Fimchoisang Hmar.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Dear sir,

Kioskea.net has no affiliation with any carriers, so your request cannot be handled here. I ENCOURAGE you to go to your providers store and handle it.

//ark