Upgrading and installation

Closed
onyango Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 3, 2013 - Dec 3, 2013 at 03:37 AM
Bionik Posts 4234 Registration date Thursday August 19, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen August 3, 2016 - Dec 3, 2013 at 04:59 AM
i put an xp cd into my computer drive and it stated installing. when it reached the installation stage it displays dump physical memory. and it has affected the original windows that were there. how can i make it start working again
Related:

1 response

Bionik Posts 4234 Registration date Thursday August 19, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen August 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2013 at 04:59 AM
Greetings,

Please, keep in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community. All answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their free time to help solve issues.

Notice that it is specifically requested to Kioskea forum users to show mutual respect in the discussions. Therefore, when requesting assistance, thanks for being courteous and for using polite expressions, as for elsewhere in similar circumstances. (i.e. "please", "thank you", "appreciate", "grateful", etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Regards