Advance uninstaller Pro Vs CCleaner.

Closed
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 - Feb 8, 2014 at 07:04 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 9, 2014 at 07:30 AM
Hello,
I really recentely noticed that CCleaner wasn't able to only clean the Google Chrome history, although I have reinstalled CCleaner again when I detected this problem, but it is still going on.

Thus, I had to use CCleaner along with Advance uninstaller Pro, which have add-ons build-in it, as this screen shot,

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8376/k4ne.jpg

but my question would be is this OK to be used dialy, or should I uninstall it immediately.

Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 8, 2014 at 07:44 PM
personally, I wouldn't use that advanced pro thing just looks like more junk to fill up your computer. I image it'll ask you to pay at some point?

CCleaner is a good tool if you're using it right.
Yes, thanks a lot, I agree with you.
However, I really don't know why the history Google Chrome is no longer removed by CCleaner, although when the google Chrome is open and I run the CCleaner's tab clean, I am asked to close the Google Chrome to complete the process. If Google Chrome is disabled to be cleaned by CCleaner, then I wouldn't have been asked to close the Google Chrome. I have reinstall the CCleaner again, but it didn't help.
I don't want to reinstall Google Chrome to see if this will help because I have the latest updates installed.

Besides, The Advanced uninstller pro can uninstall the programs completely after that it can let me check for their leftovers.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 9, 2014 at 07:30 AM
When you install CCleaner, pay close attention, uncheck the box for Chrome installation. You can also uninstall Chrome from the add/remove programme utility.