Keyboard letter f?

Closed
tin-tin Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 27, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 27, 2014 - Feb 27, 2014 at 09:53 AM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 1, 2014 at 07:42 AM
Hi ,,, my problem is... my PC. In the keyboard the letter f is not functioning that letter is very important for me. it is use for my programming sbj. please help i need your help as much as possible hope you could help me. can i use control or etc. to refill the word f? what should i do?

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 27, 2014 at 10:29 AM
GO and get another keyboard, they are like $15(us). If it is for your job, then you must have it in order to make money. You make money so you can afford to replace things that break.

This is very easy fix!
thank you ,,, and sorry i don't know ,,,,,, that's why I'm asking anyway i am only a teenager and i don't have a big salary ; THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL ADVISE..............
Blocked Profile
Mar 1, 2014 at 07:42 AM
Tintin, get a can of compressed air and clean it. Or at least unplug it and run a vucumm over it. The can of compressed may not fix it, and it is half the cost. I hope this helps, or try th ekeyboard mapper as carmin suggested!
carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2015 125
Feb 28, 2014 at 04:05 AM
That is a hardware problem. If you have no time to repair it, use https://github.com/stuartd/keymapper

With this, you can map letter F to another key on your keyboard.