Shuting down problem of hp laptop

Closed
deepak - Mar 18, 2014 at 09:31 AM
imaks12 Posts 35 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 25, 2014 - Mar 19, 2014 at 03:04 AM
Hello,

i hav hp pavilion g6 laptop. it gets shut down when i play vedio for 1 hours oruse 2-3 design softwares or if it is connected to internet then while seeing you tube video for 5-10 min. or downloading somthing. previously i thougt it is due to excess heating. i got its fan cleaned and using cooling pad but still problem is there. service centre is also not saying anything. plz help.
Related:

1 response

imaks12 Posts 35 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 25, 2014 12
Mar 19, 2014 at 03:04 AM
Based on my prior experience in I.T. field, this problem is clearly related to graphics card driver. It might be outdated or become faulty and updating it might be the simplest solution which you can opt for immediately addressing the issue.

If that didn't help, go for 'Startup Repair' and run it at least 3 to 4 times to make sure that it caught all the errors and problem with your installed copy of Windows. For detailed steps to run startup repair, you can google the term and multiple solutions will be visible.