Download

Closed
cbest42 Posts 1 Registration date Friday March 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2014 - Mar 28, 2014 at 08:29 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 29, 2014 at 12:26 PM
I bought a lenovo s6000 tablet and they told me it already came with the adobe flash player on it,but it didn't so I'm trying to find out how I can download it for free on my tablet
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 28, 2014 at 08:55 PM
Ok, first lesson, go educated, do not allow your salesman to educate you!

Second thing, there is a place on your tablet called app store or play or something. Go there and download it, if it can be done. Yo unever plug that tablet into anything to install, it will done through the "store", built in on your tablet!

What have we learned? Never listen to the salesman! Let me guess, you bought it in another country and you do not have access to the store again! NEVER DO THAT!

BUY FROM YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY, for tech stuff! For this very reason.....Wouldn't you love to walk in and make the salesman make it work? Make it happen!
I bought it from where I live.I went on ap store and theatre is no ap there for that.I'm just going to go to store where I bought it at and ask them to help me and if they can't I'm just going to pack this tablet away and buy one that has everything downloaded on it already.Thank you for your help.
Blocked Profile
Mar 29, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Good Job, that is it!

Have FUN!