My teacher's comp wont work

Solved/Closed
Eford Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday April 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 16, 2014 - Apr 16, 2014 at 03:48 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 17, 2014 at 06:34 PM
when i hit the power button it turns on, but the only things that start is the fan and a single light on the motherboard, aswell as the power button turns green. ive tried the 30 second unplug all reset and blowing away the dust, no results, monitor cant reach computer, so it goes into sleep mode.
Edit:
Windows 7
Dell
Was working just a few hours ago during school

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 16, 2014 at 04:01 PM
I am sorry, it sounds like an issue for the school IT guy. He is qualified, and well that is his job. By the way, what are you doing at school after school?

What is your teacher looking like? I am just sayin......

Eford Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday April 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 at 04:12 PM
didnt know the school had an IT guy, but he, my teacher, knew so he'll figure it out
EDIT: i posted here because my teacher thought i could fix it
Blocked Profile
Apr 16, 2014 at 04:17 PM
EEWW...he asked you to fix it, and like, stay after and such........I am not certain that this is appropriate, unless of course you both are consenting ADULTS!

If the above statement gave you a funny feeling in your stomach, go and talk to your parents!
haha, it wasnt after schol, it was during school, i got study skills with him and i am the one kid in the whole school whose fully invested in computers, it couldnt possible be like that xD, ive also known him years, its all good.
Blocked Profile
Apr 17, 2014 at 06:34 PM
kewl! Makes it all worthwhile! You never know!