Keyboard, mouse, and touchpad not responsive Windows 7

Closed
Jeff - Apr 20, 2014 at 10:00 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 20, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Hello,

My main computer is having problems. I use windows 7. Today, my keyboard on the laptop, mouse, and touchpad all became unresponsive. I tried restarting several times but it didn't help. When I started up, i pressed f2 to see if anything was in boot up process or anything, i found that i could use my keyboard, which is what you need to do (pressing enter selecting the stuff). But, when i get into my account or Windows7 logs on, nothing is responsive. even the mouse. only the brightness is responsive. Fn+right key or left key. And i get a warning note or whatever popping up below saying:
Failed to connect to windows service (this is the blue title)
Windows could not connect to the system event notification Service service. This problem prevents standard users from logging on to the system. As an administrative user, you can review the System Event Log for details about why the service didn't respond.
Well thats what it said, but how the heck am i supposed to view the event log if the thing cant even respond... and theres only one account on that computer.
All help and tips will be appreciated! Hopefully one of you guys can help me solve my problem

Thanks!
EDIT: Keyboard and mice are not wireless. Keyboard is the keyboard that is on the laptop. The mouse is Razer Ouroborus, it can go wireless but i've been using it wired right now.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 20, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Is your keyboard and mouse wireless?