Simple Start

Closed
Jbaker Posts 2 Registration date Saturday April 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2014 - Apr 26, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Jbaker Posts 2 Registration date Saturday April 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2014 - Apr 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Hello, my software disk is corrupted. It's licensed to me. If I download this, can I transfer my current QB file into the downloaded version, and run it on another computer?

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Hey hang in there, just some stuff to figure out....

1. my software disk is corrupted. It's licensed to me.
What disk is corrupt?

2.If I download this
What are you downloading?

3.can I transfer my current QB file into the downloaded version
are you using the license number that is yours?

4.and run it on another computer?
how many computers are you plannig on using, and QB over a network is a *$&$$^#^ wicked thing!

IF it isn't a network, and you are not running it on more than one PC, then your license allows you to have one operable file!

Call QB for help!

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon
My QB software disk is corrupted.. I want to download the QB simple start to another computer, then transfer my current QB file, and use it. It is licensed to me. I have no other way of getting the software on another computer without the download because the disk is defective.
Blocked Profile
Apr 27, 2014 at 11:15 AM
I am certain the licensing will allow you to do that. CALL INTUIT and ask. This is not the type of stuff you try to fix for FREE, as you are dealing with REAL MONEY! SOme may call it the cost of doing business.
Jbaker Posts 2 Registration date Saturday April 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Thank you for your response. Appreciate it!