Laptop Power Goes Off Unexpectedly

Closed
Anonymous User - Jun 8, 2014 at 10:09 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jun 13, 2014 at 04:10 PM
I have an Acer Aspire 4738Z. It recently goes off, even when the battery is full or it is connected to the adapter. I never experienced it before. It never goes off always, I can use it without problems sometimes. It only annoys me when I need to do something important and the problem occurs. I have tested the battery and the adapter to a similar laptop. Both of them are working, long battery life, normal charging time. What seems to be the problem? The warranty expired last year. Is it worth it to have it repaired by a repair center? Or can I do something to fix the problem? What should I do?
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 13, 2014 at 04:10 PM
Is it worth the cost to repair?
You will have to answer that question yourself after you get an estimate. With an old beat-up laptop it's probably not worth the cost. You will need to price the new ones and evaluate the replacement with a tablet.

Good Luck