Memory card is not reading

Closed
muraad Posts 1 Registration date Sunday June 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 - Jun 8, 2014 at 12:27 AM
rominadalessandro5 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday July 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 29, 2015 - Jul 29, 2015 at 01:05 PM
hello
my memory is not reading in my phone or in pc I dont know what happened but when I insert it in nokia phone it shows enter password
I never kept a password for my memory card (sd card)
please help its urgent
Related:

2 responses

Robbyed Posts 1 Registration date Monday June 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 at 06:18 PM
I think I might be able to help you. I had a 4g sd memory card that would not recognize in my computers and camera. It was full of pictures and I had not backed them up. I am talking about hundreds of pictures that I thought were lost. I was desperate and tried everything, even going to computer repair shops in hopes of a fix. Through continued research, I discovered a company in Germany called Recoverfab. They claimed that they can usually recover pictures and videos 92% of the time from damaged memory cards. Somehow they are able to access the memory chip in the card; something that software you can find online cannot do. I contacted them and then sent my sd card to them. Presto, a week later I received an email from them and they were able to recover my lost pictures. Oh how happy I was. You sign up on their site and they communicate everything with you by email very promptly. Recoverfab has very reasonable prices. Give Recoverfab a try. You can check their site out at www.recoverfab.com
rominadalessandro5 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday July 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 29, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 at 01:05 PM
My SD card stopped being recognized by my computer and after trying it in different ones I concluded that it was physically damaged. I read a lot of reviews for recoverfab.com and decided I might as well mail them my SD card and see what they could do. Within a day of them receiving it, they told me they had recovered 100% of the data. It might make you a little nervous to have to send your card all the way to Germany, but it's worth it.