Browsing after clicking the link it goes to (Google Chrome Offer

Closed
Blocked Profile - 20 Jun 2014 à 00:26
 Blocked Profile - 22 Jun 2014 à 02:24
Hello,

when I browse anything, after clicking the link it goes to (Google Chrome Offers) automatically.
please help....

2 responses

dstn321 Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday 4 June 2014 Status Member Last seen 28 July 2014 2
20 Jun 2014 à 01:32
'Google Offers' was an extension that was discontinued in March. You can start by going to chrome://extensions and see if it is there and disable it.

Otherwise (and I'm not sure which link you're clicking on when this happens), but anything that redirects your browser could be malware or a virus. Download and run a scan with Malwarebytes or Spybot Search & Destroy, or both. Follow their recommendations if they find any threats.
Blocked Profile
22 Jun 2014 à 02:24
I've scanned my pc by anti-virus but not find any threats.