- Classic Menu for Word 2010 or 2013?
- Microsoft word 2010 free download for windows 10 64 bit - Download
- Microsoft word free download 2013 - Download
- Save as pdf word 2010 free download - Download
- Download word art for microsoft word 2010 - Download
- How to remove password in word 2010 - Guide
Thanks for your reply. In hindsight, I didn't phrase my question very well. I actually have Classic Menu for Office by Addin Tools on my PC currently. I use MS Office Pro. So what it does for me is this: it makes Word 2010 look like older versions with menus instead of that horrible "Ribbon". Now I have a friend who just bought her first computer and Word 2013. I'm wondering if Classic Menu for Word will do the same for Word 2013 as it does for 2010. I'm going to be training her and giving her computer support and maintenance, so it would be a big help if our copies of Word look the same for the most part. Maybe I'll just try it, I have a feeling it will work, just looking for confirmation. PS Like your Soaring with Eagles wisdom!