karthik

Letter changing

Solved

Hello, how to Tamil pdf change to Word

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2021 by
Elena Keracheva  

Computer master password needed

Solved

Hello, my inspiron 1420 needs a system authentication password and ive tryed so many times to open it bt I need a master password plaese help me than...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2021 by
Aliraza

Where did page numbers go?

Solved

Hello, I am trying to set page numbers and from youtube videos, there should be a list of different designs showing here but it is not? How do I...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2020 by
HelpiOS

Restore setting password for g'five h91

Solved

Hello, I want to run restore setting on my G'Five H91 hendset, but I dont know what is the password use for it, Please Help Configuration: Wind...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2020 by
Chohan

Is it pointless?

Solved

When I am writing an important document, I always upload a copy to Google Drive every half an hour because I am afraid of loosing it, although everyth...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2020 by
informatiquetique123

How to unlock a password protected word document

Solved/Closed

How to Unlock A Password Protected Word Document

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2020 by
David Webb  

Corrupt files

Solved

Hello, I have been using a document for 2 years now, and a couple of days ago, I had gotten my entire laptop updated to Windows 8.1. Since then, all...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2020 by
hasnat

Microsoft word icon changed to unknown program

Solved/Closed

Hello, Recently my microsoft word (program) icon changed from the classic picture to the unknown programs icon. I wanted to know how to get the re...

21 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2019 by
wmclaxton

Convert tamil pdf document to word

Solved

Hello, how to convert a tamil font pdf file to word file with tamil font Still problem exists when i convert a word file the letter are not ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2019 by
Aoife McCambridge  

Ms word not displaying page numbers, images

Solved/Closed

Hello, So far MS word worked fine. But now it is not showing up images. Also not even page numbers. Instead showing up {Page}. Please let me know...

54 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2019 by
soroush

Word 2007 blank page displaying square boxes

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please can anyone help me. I was typing in english and then I wanted to change to chinese. I pressed shift and alt and immediately struck g to...

20 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2019 by
Mirela

How to put a password on my memory stick?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am looking for a way to protect my flash disk with a password. In case I lose my flash disk, and somebody else gets access to it, should n...

31 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2019 by
d7tdiugougi6r

Watermark to some pages not all

Solved

Hello Office Software Geek, I am currently writing a lengthy document and want to add my name as a watermark to some pages and another name to othe...

20 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2019 by
Catherine

How to convert date into words

Solved

Hello, Hello i want to know how to convert date into words(english) for 05.05.1999 Thanks System Configuration: Windows Vista / Chrome 49.0...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2018 by
2massive-head

Microsft word icon is gone.

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a question. Until recently there has been a Micorosft icon on my desktop and it showed up under the "All Programs" list on my Start ...

44 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2018 by
Schly

Yahoo id and password hacked

Solved/Closed

Hello, My Yahoo ID and password has been hacked by someone, coz of that I could I m unable 2 log in. Plz help me out and dont send a mail to t...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2018 by
sahil

Pdf attachment unreadable and opens with word

Solved/Closed

Hello, ever since I tried to open a Memo.4ma attachment emailed to me, my pdf files open with Word and are unreadable...they apear in encoding format,...

30 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2018 by
sammy

Where can i download a free word document to pdf converter

Solved

looking to download a free word to PDF converter

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2017 by
watzi

Word 2010 showing dots instead of spaces

Solved/Closed

Hello, when I press space tab in the keyboard, a dot is printed in the Microsoft word 2010. How can I fix this problem? faithfully you Con...

10 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2017 by
Hugh

Can't open documents with a w.

Solved

In my documents, I have some items with PDF and some with a W. When I try to open the ones with a W, I am asked to sign up with Word. How can I open t...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2017 by
Bob.C

Find word within cell & put value in adjacent

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'd like to scan a column for a certain word (e.g. "apple") and put a code (e.g. "A") on the cell next to it each time it finds it. In this ...

39 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2017 by
BogelBot

Pdf file alwasy opening in word

Solved

Hello, What to do to disable my attachment file in pdf to open in Word application?

5 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2017 by
blkdolphin

Recover user id of irctc

Solved

Hello, recover irctc user id , i forgot it , so help me Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53.0.2785.101

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2017 by
rishabhj2019

Excel find word in series of cells and add

Solved

Hello, My colleague wants to has a spreadsheet with many columns and rows. The spreadsheet setup is something like this: Cells under column A ha...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2017 by
matt

What is the password for volume limit on ipod

Solved

On my ipod chatmoatic, I was trying to figure out what the problem was with my volume. So I came to this spot that says "Settings" then, "Volume Limi...

45 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2016 by
appletech

Change text in cell if other cells have any values

Solved

Hello, I am working on a spreadsheet where I have 5 important columns. Column B is the "Completed" category. Columns C, D, E & F will all contain ...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2016 by
C.J. Leffel

Memory card password recovery

Solved

Hello, i have nokia 5130 expressmusic mobile phone with 2 GB micro sd memory card .ihave forgot the password of memory card can any body tell me the...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
emon

Dell inspiron 1545 system/admin. password

Solved/Closed

Hello, my friend bought a Dell Inspiron 1545 at an estate sale.It has the system/administrator password enabled. I'm hoping someone can try to generat...

7 replies Last reply on 5 May 2016 by
TONY

Pdf e-mail attchmnts open to word by default

Solved

Hello, When I receive an e-mail with a pdf attachment it opens as a word encoded document (e.g. garbage). I need to change the default settings f...

14 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
PC

Excel question, if cell contains certain word

Solved

Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet that has a bunch of companys with full addresses, phone numbers, etc. They are all in column A. I want the inf...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Kym

Forgot cyber cafe pro's admin username and password

Solved

please can somebody help me. after installing cyber cafe pro 5 for just 4 machines, I completely forgot the admin username and so I decided to unins...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2015 by
Unknown

How to remove mark up area in microsoft word 2007

Solved/Closed

Hello, How to remove mark up area in word file Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 29.0

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2015 by
Asrar

Opening word 2007 docs with word 2010

Solved

So I installed Office 2010, and removed Office 2007 from my computer (I had lost the product key, so it was in view-only mode, it's a long story) - ob...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2015 by
Rockport

The object is corrupt - in word 2003

Solved

We have a document that has several objects (Excel tables) in it. We update the tables each month and then "save-as" the new month. We have one tabl...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
fazekasbence

How to open a prn file in office/word 2010

Solved/Closed

Hello, How do you open a PRN file to see how it converted? I only want to open the document to see how it converted, not print it. I used Window...

10 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2015 by
Aduka

Convert date into english words in excel

Solved

Hello i want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Two April 2010 or ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2015 by
amol

Even page numbers missing

Solved

Can anyone help Header and page numbers missing on even pages!

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2015 by
drumgora

Corrupt word file - says to use text converter

Solved

Hello, I have been reading some posts about you to repair a file and it says to use the text converter. I dont see how to use it though. I want to ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2015 by
josephcols81

Having problems with office word 2010 can someone help?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I had to re-download Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010. Now whenever I save a Word document I winds up saving it as a WordPad document....

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2014 by
Newbie56

Classic menu for word 2010 or 2013?

Solved

Can you clarify? Will "Classic Menu for Word" work for Word 2013 or just for 2010? I see both on your download page.

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
ofannod

Won't save passwords / usernames

Solved/Closed

Hello, Computer won't save passwords / usernames, even when I ask it to and I have went into tools and everything was set as suppose to.

39 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
arendtrepair

Word markup area

Solved/Closed

Hello, How do I turn off markup area in Word? Thanks!

5 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2013 by
car234

Problem for creating ms word on tablet

Solved

Hello, I find very difficult downloading MS word, Excel and VZO video chat.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2013 by
jamesfly

How to convert a numeric value into eng. word

Solved/Closed

Hello, How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel plz show that formula

26 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2012 by
venki

Convert number into words in excel 2007

Solved/Closed

Hello, i'm trying to convert number into words in excel 2007. i've written coding in VB module. But I don't know how to get it in my function list...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2012 by
Brijesh

Converting number into words (excel)

Solved/Closed

Dear friend, Pl.provide me a formulla which can translate currency number into words i.e. 12,34,56,78,910.91 into Twelve Arab,Thirty Four ...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2012 by
GS

Wd my book reset password

Solved

Hello, We recently had an employee leave our company. Her files are backed-up on a WD my book essential external hard drive. The program to resto...

24 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2012 by
VL
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 245