- PC tries to load
- Pc stuck on bios loading screen ✓ - Forum - Motherboard
- Pc not loading web pages ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- My pc is connected to the internet but won't load anything - Guide
- For down loading samsung s3370 pc suit or stu ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Pc boots up and then will not load windows ✓ - Forum - Windows
I suggest you forget the repair and buy a modern computer or tablet. It's a waste of money to try to repair such an old computer. It's going to cost you $100 just to look at it.
I typed in my problem to google and it led to a different forum. I typed in "humming tower won't load screen stays blank". I found that I should use the F11 key. So I shut off computer, turned it back on, held the F11 key down while computer started loading to original page that said click on user, but wouldn't except user. I turned computer off the correct way, then this time turning it on while holding down F8 key to start in safe mode and then from there I chose a restore point...and it's working at 100% now. I tried it on an older model with same issue unfortunately it didn't work on that one. I also should add that they didn't run using Windows 98, they were Windows XP.