Blue Screen When I Start Computer Up, Help?

Closed
Tomothyy - Mar 11, 2009 at 05:57 AM
julioz Posts 21 Registration date Sunday December 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2009 - Mar 12, 2009 at 02:38 AM
Hello,
I started up my laptop yesterday and it doesn't get past the Windows loading page thing before it blue screens.
I've had to post at school because I can't get any further than that at home. My younger brother punched the scrren a few hours beforehand, I'm assuming that it must've had something to do with it. I really need to be able to fix this because I can't really afford to buy another and I have alot of personal files that I can't really lose.
Can anyone help?
Related:

1 response

julioz Posts 21 Registration date Sunday December 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2009 1
Mar 12, 2009 at 02:38 AM
Well I would really advice you to restor your factory settings for that and if you do not know how to do this because you are not really at ease with what comes to software, then take it to a technitian no need to buy another one if you can do that.

Also, if you do have some knowledge on the subject I would advice you to try chkdsk before going further with the restoration of your laptop.

Good Luck