I'd like to ask you about my computer lap top HP. It appear the the panel after window starting. Line 0 (File"C:\Google\googleupdate.a3x") error. So how can I solve this?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Line 0 (File"C:\Google\googleupdate.a3x"): Error: Error opening the file
Each time at Windows startup the above error message window will appear because of this worm removed by anti-malware installed in the system. But malicious registry entry created by malware to auto-start & run itself on every reboot that entry still be present that's why getting this error on system startup.
Follow below steps to get rid of this error,
Press Win+r, type regedit and enter.
Now press ctrl+f, type googleupdate.lnk and hit find.
Windows registry search and show detect entries under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run path just delete it and hit find to found next.
Similarly search with autoit3.exe, windowsupdate.lnk, googleupdate.a3x
- Download MBAM by clicking " Free Download Version".
- Save it on your desktop.
- Double- click the downloaded file to launch the installation process (if the firewall asks for permission to connect to Malwarebytes, accept)
- Once the software is installed and running, go to the "Review " tab.
- Select Review "Custom" and then click Check Now.
- Select all drives and all exam options (including search rootkits).
- Ensure that Process as malicious detections is selected for PUP and PUM.
- Click Start exam.
- If an update is shown click Update Now and then wait for the review
- Once the review is completed , make sure that the action Quarantine is selected for all elements detected.
- Click Apply actions. If asked to restart the PC, do it.
- In the Review tab, click Export Log = > text file (txt). Otherwise, go to the history tab and Application logs.
- Paste the report.