Every time I launch google chrome, I noticed that the extension "poohjpljfecljomfhhimjhddddlidhdd" keeps installing which I suspected has caused my internet and chrome to slow dramatically every time I try to search up or do something on chrome. I would have to then use Adwcleaner to remove the extension and my computer would be fine if I don't launch chrome. I've tried to re-install chrome but that still didn't work.
1) Please download JRT and save the file to your desktop.
2) Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.
3) Right-click on
icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
4) Follow the prompts and let this process run uninterrupted.
5) This scan can take a while, depending on your System specs.
6) Upon completion, a log (JRT.txt) will open on your desktop.
7) Please include the contents of that file in your reply.
8) Do not forget to re-enable your previously switched off protection software!
9) Please also manually reboot your machine after this procedure.
Fix with AdwCleaner
1) Please download AdwCleaner and save the file to your desktop.
2) Right-click on
icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg
3) Run as Administrator to start the tool.
4) The program will begin to update the database (if internet connection is operational). Please wait a little bit.
5) Follow the prompts and click Scan.
6) When finished, please click Clean.
7) Upon completion, click Report. A log (AdwCleaner[S*].txt) will open.
8) Please include the contents of that file in your reply.