Help with my christmas cracker camera

Closed
kiss_kiss_mwah - Mar 12, 2009 at 08:45 AM
brakers Posts 117 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 - Mar 12, 2009 at 12:57 PM
Hello,

I have a camera which was in a christmas cracker, sad i know, but my nan wants the pictures she took printed.
The thing is though, that because it was out of a cracker it didn't come with a CD-ROM to install it and i'm lost.

All I know about it is that it is called a Mini Dual Digital Camera, it can be put on a key ring and it only needs one AAA battery.

Please someone help me so I can get my nan off my back!
Related:

2 responses

yesme Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday March 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2009
Mar 12, 2009 at 09:18 AM
Hello,

Well I really want to help you out but could you provide me with the name of the Christmas cracker camera that you have please? really sorry for your aunty by the way.

If I have the name of the camera I may be able to get hold of the cd driver that you need.
brakers Posts 117 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 40
Mar 12, 2009 at 12:57 PM
Hi There Sorry to hear about your problem
I may be wrong but I would of thought that a camera like this would not require any drivers. It would simply act as a flash drive when pluged in via cable to a USB port and the computer should just see it as another storage device all be it a small one.
Let us know how you are connecting the camera to the PC.

Kindest Regards Tony B.