My laptop is missing some things

Closed
jae - Mar 13, 2009 at 11:43 AM
 mway - Mar 13, 2009 at 11:09 PM
Hello, Im writing to ask if I can somehow configure my sons laptop back to a date before he messed with it. He went and deleted the (wlan) in it i think its the wireless thing built in it. now thngs are missing in it all of a sudden like a usb plug (cord) some modem and pci thing...he wanted to delet some belkin thing don't know why..now it seems messed up. I figured if i could somehow configure it before that date it would come back. If not can i use another cd from my daughters computer to re-install it? or can i use my desktop to install any drivers that it's missing? I'll be back to ask about mydesk top too..yes i have a problem with another one too..thank you !
Related:

2 responses

Jae77 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday March 12, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 13, 2009
Mar 13, 2009 at 02:06 PM
what if i cant get on line? i'm missing some drivers and cant get in thea..it says i'm on line and have excllent strength but it still wont because i'm missing some driver device? hmm can i use another cd that i have for my desktop dell?
If it's a same dell desktop pc, then yes you can use that to locate device driver.
Jae77 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday March 12, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 13, 2009
Mar 13, 2009 at 03:04 PM
Okay it says im connected to the internet but not recgonizin my usb ports it's not recgonized. but it's saying i'm connected but wont let me connect. usb ports missing?