Clear contents then paste from subsheets macro

Closed
NotSoFattony Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 13, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 13, 2014 - Nov 13, 2014 at 12:21 PM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Nov 15, 2014 at 05:48 AM
Hi everybody,

I have 13 subsheets that need to have their data put onto a master sheet. The header in A1:M1 is the same in every sheet, the data below though is always changing. What I need is to be able to clear the contents of everything below A1:M1 on the master sheet then paste all of the data from every subsheet onto it. There isn't a defined maximum number of rows on any sheet.

Or.

The more complicated way...if it's possible it would be great if everytime one of the subsheets is updated it automatically updates the master sheet. This workbook keeps track of maintenance and every subsheet relates to a different production line. What would be ideal is when the production line adds their issue to their subsheet it adds it to the master list, then when one of the techs updates the issue with "complete" on the subsheet it finds that data on the master list and updates it with the new data.

I have a small simple code for right now that is copying the last row used and pasting it to the master sheet but that doesn't work for when issues before the last row used get resolved.

Thank you in advance.

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Nov 15, 2014 at 05:48 AM