You may have noticed that the YouTube app does not display the URL of the videos. Luckily, there is a simple way to find the link!
How to find the link on Android?
Launch YouTube for Android and open the video of your choice. Tap the small arrow button called Share located under the video window.
Now, tap the Copy link button.
Once the link has been copied to your clipboard, you will be able to paste it in a text message or email, open the video in your web browser, and/or share it on social networks.
How to find the link on PC?
If you've seen a YouTube video on your computer that you'd like to share, click on the Share button below the video.
Then, choose how you want to send the URL: via Facebook, Twitter, or other social media. Otherwise, you can also copy the link and send it by using email or messenger to a single person or a group of friends. There is an option called Embed that is handy if you want to paste the link on the website using HTML.
If you want your friends to view a specific portion of the video, you can also set the starting time by check-marking the tab Start at under the URL and selecting the exact moment of the video.
- How to Enable Video Auto-Play on Facebook
- Youtube video download
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os > Forum - Google Chrome
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 > Forum - Gmail
- Gany youtube video download > Forum - YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool