My SD card isn't detected in the SD card slot on my PC

Closed
idkitsclary - Dec 10, 2014 at 05:19 AM
Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   - Dec 10, 2014 at 07:36 AM
Hello,

I'd like to ask help with my problem. I have an SD card that I use for my 3DS that recently stopped working and said to me that there is write protection on it. I have used the same 3DS for over a year and it had never said anything like that. I tried moving the little switch on the side but that didn't help and before that I tried cleaning my 3DS but that didn't help either, so I viewed that there is an other way to disable write-protection and it is to do it through a computer, but when I insert my SD card in the slot it doesn't work. Please help me out as I need that SD card back with all my data ASAP

thank you very much

Related:

1 response

Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   37
Dec 10, 2014 at 07:36 AM
Hey idkitsclary. You could try the 2nd and 3rd method from this article here: https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Write-Protection
Just make sure that the switch of the memory card is turned off when you try the solutions from the link.

Hope that helps.
Boogieman_WD