Password Remove

Closed
Raj - Jan 15, 2015 at 04:56 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Jan 15, 2015 at 06:04 AM
Hello,

I Know the All Password Of Bios But Than I Set The Password In Admin, system And HDD My Window Is Cant Run So Plz Give Me Solution For Remove The Passwords ...

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Jan 15, 2015 at 06:04 AM
Hello Raj,

Try to remove the password by removing the CMOS battery.
Make sure the computer is off when you open it. Remove the box of your computer so you can access the motherboard. Unplug the power cord from the PC /or laptop/ so that no power is getting to it. Make sure you are "grounded" before touching anything inside your computer, otherwise you may produce an electrostatic charge and burn a component.
Locate the CMOS battery. The CMOS battery is round and silver, like a watch battery. Carefully remove from its housing. Wait 5-10 minutes for all the energy stored in the capacitors on the motherboard to discharge. You can skip the wait time moving the CLR_CMOS bridge to the "clear" position while the battery is removed. Doing that will automatically download the capacitor that stores backup power for the CMOS chip.
Replace the battery. All BIOS settings are restored the next time you start your computer. You will have to reset the time and date in the BIOS setup menu.

Hope that I helped.

KY_WD