- Laptop restarting at boot
- My laptop automatically restarts - How-To - Windows
- My laptop is restarting again and again ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Toshiba laptop keeps restarting windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Reset dell laptop to factory settings from boot - How-To - Laptop computer
- Acer laptop wont restart ✓ - Forum - Laptop
It's probably a hardware fault. These HP laptops have a long history of failure of the video chip. A fix requires replacement of the motherboard. Which costs more than a NEW laptop.