Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
-
Hello,
DDDes Gere Wingows Have Been Trying For Past Year To Download & iNSTALL >>wINDOWS uPDATE agent sETUUP but--tHEY Indicate With Small Dialog>>You Need To Download Windows Installer To Then Accept The Agent Do You Want To Download?~~~I Reply YES Then After Two Minutes The Green Horizontal Download Bar Is Withdrawn With DIALOG>>SORRY YOU ALRTEADY HAVE a COPY of The Installer !!!~~~I Go In Via CONTROL pANEL sEEKING tO recognize What MUST BE a CORRUPT PRE EXISTING Installer & AM FACED WITH >>NUMEROUS PART NUMBERS , WITHOUT INDICATION AS TO WHAT ANY ONE OF THEM MAYBE TJE INSTALLER Whih I Would UNINSTALL IF SOMEONE WOULD TAKE PITY ON ME & REVEAL THE ACTUAL PART NUMBER I SHOULD UNINSTALL To Allow UPDATES To Install , Can Any Person Advise Me Please Because I Have To TRANSFER ALL MY FAMILY PHOTO'S OUT OF XP Using BELKIN TRANSFER CABLE ASSEMBLY TO TRANSFER FROM XP TO WINDOWS 7 ~~I Do Hope This Is Understood ,~~To SIMPLIFY>>NEED to KNOW ACTUAL PART NUMBER OF WINDOWS PRE EXISTING INSTALLER ?~~~Regards DDDes m SUNDAY 01 st MARCH, -2015,-A E S D S T >22:29 H'rs: MK'ins).

1 reply

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
At this point I suggest you remove the hard drive and put it into a USB hard drive enclosure. You can then plug it into a USB port on the new Win 7 computer. No need to fix Windows XP.
I suggest you remove the drive - take it to a local PC repair shop and have them put it into an enclosure for you.

Good luck

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!