Windows Over Last YEAR Have Been Trying To Download Windows Upda

Closed
DDDes - Mar 1, 2015 at 06:27 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Mar 1, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Hello,
DDDes Gere Wingows Have Been Trying For Past Year To Download & iNSTALL >>wINDOWS uPDATE agent sETUUP but--tHEY Indicate With Small Dialog>>You Need To Download Windows Installer To Then Accept The Agent Do You Want To Download?~~~I Reply YES Then After Two Minutes The Green Horizontal Download Bar Is Withdrawn With DIALOG>>SORRY YOU ALRTEADY HAVE a COPY of The Installer !!!~~~I Go In Via CONTROL pANEL sEEKING tO recognize What MUST BE a CORRUPT PRE EXISTING Installer & AM FACED WITH >>NUMEROUS PART NUMBERS , WITHOUT INDICATION AS TO WHAT ANY ONE OF THEM MAYBE TJE INSTALLER Whih I Would UNINSTALL IF SOMEONE WOULD TAKE PITY ON ME & REVEAL THE ACTUAL PART NUMBER I SHOULD UNINSTALL To Allow UPDATES To Install , Can Any Person Advise Me Please Because I Have To TRANSFER ALL MY FAMILY PHOTO'S OUT OF XP Using BELKIN TRANSFER CABLE ASSEMBLY TO TRANSFER FROM XP TO WINDOWS 7 ~~I Do Hope This Is Understood ,~~To SIMPLIFY>>NEED to KNOW ACTUAL PART NUMBER OF WINDOWS PRE EXISTING INSTALLER ?~~~Regards DDDes m SUNDAY 01 st MARCH, -2015,-A E S D S T >22:29 H'rs: MK'ins).

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Mar 1, 2015 at 12:42 PM
At this point I suggest you remove the hard drive and put it into a USB hard drive enclosure. You can then plug it into a USB port on the new Win 7 computer. No need to fix Windows XP.
I suggest you remove the drive - take it to a local PC repair shop and have them put it into an enclosure for you.

Good luck