June 16, 2015
-
Registration date
Tuesday March 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 16, 2015
-
Hello, i hope someone can help me get my wifi online.. I bought a used laptop, a Acer travelmate 2410, with Atheros wifi card. But i cant make it online my wifi, i get first message Aquiring network addres, i fix by use ipconfig /flushdns - release - renew. Then message Limited or no connectivity: Fix again by take away V for show if have connectivity...... Computer say have good signal, but when go internet get this: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET . I also tried turn off and on firewall, i tried different Wifi connectivity for computer.. Now i give up, lol. Somebody know what to do?

2 replies

Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on Start --> In search box, type cmd. When the cmd appears in the

search list, right-click on it and select "Run as administrator".

"Command Prompt" will be opened. Now enter the below command.

netsh winsock reset --> Press Enter.

Good Luck
Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020
Hello,
Try this 1
Check your SSID and the Wireless password. If you still get the error message then let us know the complete error message.
Good Luck
Registration date
Tuesday March 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 16, 2015

Hello.. My ssid and wireless is okay... It seems like it cant hold IP adress. And when use command, i see windows ip configuaration say: NO to IP ROUTING ENABLED and wins proxy.. When use ipconfig/ flushdns - release - renew, i get: This connection has limited or no connectivity,,, i fix, take away notify me when not have.. I see my icon for wireless turns off and on every 8 seconds... and when go internet get this:Feilkode: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET But strong signal..
Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020
Hello,
Try this 1
Click on the below link and follow the instructions given in Step 1
https://ccm.net/forum/affich-802569-no-wifi-but-good-signal-aquiring-network-addres-limited#3
Good Luck
Registration date
Tuesday March 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 16, 2015
>
Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020

Thanks for not giving up... I did this and had something removed but not working.. I run troubleshoot on Atheros card and get message: You have not configuered your computer to use the client adapter............
Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply. If you still have the problem then disable your antivirus temporary and check if you are able to access the internet.
If the problem still exists then
Go to your working laptop --> Click on Start --> In search box, type cmd --> Then "CMD" will be displayed in the search --> Now right-click on "CMD" ---> Select "Run as administrator". Now enter the below command
ipconfig /all > d:\ip.txt
Note: If D-drive doesn't exist in your laptop then change the letter d to c.
Now go to your D-drive --> There will be a notepad file with named "ip" --> Upload that file to https://authentification.site and paste the download url here.
Good Luck
Registration date
Tuesday March 17, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 16, 2015

For everyone: Download new Atheros driver and then update it, problem solved. Thx for help :)