My Email Account Was Hacked, Can someone help me please?? :-/

Closed
AlphaCenturion - Apr 20, 2015 at 06:54 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 21, 2015 at 05:16 AM
Hello My Email Account was working all good and fine until someone found a way to lock me out of my own Email account, I can't get any of my emails from that Email address any longer so temporarily I changed my email address to a different address but I want my original email address back, Can you please assist me in reacquiring it back for me please?? Theres a long story behind this as to what I believe to have happened... Upon my getting divorced from my now ex wife she put a huge phone bill on my name that she ran up and because after my heart attack back in 2010 I was very weak and sick that I could not pay for my phone bill so then the phone company closed my accounts which also had my alternate email accounts to which I could have used to reacquire my email accounts but when I tried to get in to my Alternate Email accounts, Sasktel told me that I owed them money and that is why they closed down all my accounts.
So now I can't change my password to secure my Email and I can't change my Alternate email address either since now I am locked out of my email address... I did have it open for a short time but at the time when I did have it opened I figured that it was because I just forgot my password however a week later when I tried to get back into my email address, I was Locked out of it... I then though how the F%#^K did that happen!!?? well to my major frustration I happen to remember that my Ex's Son's wife has a brother who constantly hacks his sister's facebook account and always leaves messages on his sisters account making it look like it was she who said something stupid.. of course he always does that poking fun at his sister all the time but his sister and I had a disagreement sometime ago and words got exchanged and because of what things were said, I feel she had her brother somehow hack into my email account locking me out because they all knew that my Ex wife put that huge bill on my head during our divorce... I wish there was an easier way to explain this with out having to go into all the Dirty Laundry but this is the horrible truth... I divorced because my Ex was cheating on me and she took full advantage of that when I had my heart attack... All I want now is my Email Account Back.. Thats it. Please can you help me get it back??
Kindest Regards
Mr. AlphaCenturion

Sorry I will not use my real name here but once we establish contact I will give you my full name and other info that you will need from me. :-)

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 21, 2015 at 05:16 AM
Hello

You must contact Yahoo Costumer Care using this form explaining your issue, just click on e-mail:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=oops
Good luck