Send data from Raw Data sheet to numerous Specific sheets

Closed
Steffan - Apr 21, 2015 at 08:14 PM
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 - Apr 23, 2015 at 07:33 PM
Hello,

Trying to make a document in whcih my laboratory can track the reagents coming in.

I have a source sheet, where all the recieved reagents are scanned, and numerous pages beyond that specific to each reagent. for example:

today we recieved 5x Albumin reagent (barcode=22955) 5x Creatinine (#22989) 10x SMS (22977) and 7 Total Protein (22901) [In real life, we recieve upwards from 100 reagents every few days]. Once I've scanned them in, and press my button/macro ("Recieve!") it sends that list from the source page onto the specific pages and time stamps them. This would allow us to monitor how much stock we have of each.

Ideally, all the Albumins (code 22955) would go onto the "Albumin" sheet, all the proteins would go on the protein sheet etc. but instead it is simply copying and pasting onto ALL sheets and timestamping them.

I'm having trouble transmitting the specific reagents to their sheets, instead, my macro just sends all reagent data onto every reagent page. The macro is succesful in the sense that it sends the data FROM the source page to the specific pages, deletes it from the source page and timestamps them, but it has trouble differentiating between which sheets to send individual data to.

Related:

1 response

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Apr 23, 2015 at 07:33 PM
Hello Steffan,

Looks like the fish are not biting! Do you still need help on this one?

If so, just to start you off, have a look at the current thread by Robsdyer:

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-809598-copying-data-directly-to-a-specific-sheet

I think that yours is a similar query. Let us know.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.