My laptop keyboard typed slower than average

Closed
poodiepie Posts 1 Registration date Friday April 24, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2015 - Apr 24, 2015 at 02:59 AM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Apr 24, 2015 at 03:38 AM
we bought Asus X453M yesterday. i logged into my windows and google acc. a minute ago my keyboard typed slower than average, i need to press it long . i immediately sign out my accounts because i thought this was the root of the problem. but, it was not
till now, i search for answers but none of it solve my problem,that's why i try to ask. hoped you bros can help me
Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Apr 24, 2015 at 03:38 AM
Try any one of the following methods,
Method 1:
Shutdown your laptop....Remove your battery of your laptop.. After some time replace it and start your laptop...
Method 2:
control panel for Internet Options and deleting all my cookies and temporary files
Method 3:
Sounds like your system may be updating or installing something thats taking up a lot of your Computers proccessor giving you a delay in your typing display, Also this could be due to lack of system resources meaning you just have too much running for your laptop to handle, Try cleaning up your Temp files using the clean up wizard and also on your taskbar next to your clock make sure there are not 20 icons as these are all programs running that can slow down your machine, If you have download Windows Search, after install it will index your whole hard drive and network drives which can take days and slow down your machine as well
Have a nice day
Kioskea contributor