Pen Drive not show in window-7

Closed
mahtoupendra Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 1, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 1, 2015 - May 1, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   - May 1, 2015 at 10:56 AM
Hello,
Got a transcend pen drive 4gb when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clicking it says insert disk in dive j please help how can i recover my data from the pen drive is my pendrive damaged?
Related:

1 response

Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   37
May 1, 2015 at 10:56 AM
Hey there, mathoupendra.

In order to try and resolve this issue, I'd suggest that you change the flash drive's letter from Disk Management and then try to access it again. Here's how to do that: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PMb8e6
If that doesn't work, I'd suggest that you try the USB pen drive with a different computer/device to see if it's recognized properly.
If you don't need any data recovered from it, you could try downloading the manufacturers formatting tool in order to try and format it, to see if it works properly afterwards.

Hope that helps.
Boogieman_WD