Trouble connecting laptop to external monitor...

Closed
neesi Posts 2 Registration date Sunday 10 May 2015 Status Member Last seen 10 May 2015 - 10 May 2015 à 05:13
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 - 10 May 2015 à 11:44
Hello,

I have an hp laptop and a tyris monitor and my laptop screen is broken. I tried holding the fn and f4 keys to connect my laptop to the external monitor but it isn't working, it worked before but I reset my laptop and it no longer does... Please help I'm very confused.

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
10 May 2015 à 11:44
If you tried to reinstall Windows when the primary screen is broken it will not work correctly. I know of no way around this problem other than to replace the broken screen.

Good Luck