1. Copy the NSF file into a new local location that has Lotus Notes
2. Using the Command prompt go to Lotus Notes home. (i.e. c:\lotus\notes )
3. Run the following commands:
(Enter the user's Notes password if prompted)
3a. nfixup.exe <filename>.nsf
3b. ncompact.exe -c <filename>.nsf
4. Once the file has been fixed and compacted. Rename the original NSF in source (i.e. _bkup or _currupt) to distinguish the corrupt version from the fixed one.
5. Add the fixed NSF to source and process in Clearwell as needed.
6. Also there is one more methods to get back .nsf file via following thread Deleted by moderator