- Hdd not detected and windo is not booting
- Hdd detected in bios but not booting ✓ - Forum - BIOS
- Transcend hdd not detecting ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Western digital hdd not detected ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Lenovo hdd not detected - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- 2nd SATA HDD not detected - How-To - Serial ATA
"window is not booting
can I install new window"
You itself have answer.
" My hdd is not being detected"
without this nothing happen.
you did not provide the details that it is a laptop or desktop.
Try to remove the hard disk and replace it again if it is laptop.
Try to reset the power and sata/ide cables properly if it is desktop.
also see whether detected in other computer properly.