Memory card is not detected by computer while mobile is detectin

Closed
parambatth Posts 1 Registration date Monday June 22, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2015 - Jun 22, 2015 at 06:48 PM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Jun 23, 2015 at 12:58 AM
Hello
Sir, I was using my 2 gb memory card with mobile and with computer through USB card reader without any problem.But now same memory card is working properly with mobile in case of computer it is not being detected.Please give me solution.
thank you
Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 23, 2015 at 12:58 AM
I think your memory card did not assign a drive letter if so then,

This will delete the data in memory card!

Right-click on the My Computer icon and then select "Manage"

From the Manage menu select "Disk Management", a panel displaying physical drives as well as partitions

You may now see a drive listed with a name "WD_Backup" which has no drive letter. This is the one (memory card) to which you need to assign a drive letter

Right-Click on the drive panel with no drive letter and then choose "Change Drive Letter and Paths"

Click "Add" and then select a drive letter from the list of available letters.

Never ever use "A", "B", or "C" drive letters, use whatever next highest drive letter is available. Click "OK" to complete

Return to the disk management panel after the drive letter has been added. Double check that the drive letter is assigned.

Close out the Disk Management panel.

Double click on "My Computer" and view memory card along with drive letter which has re-appeared as normal

If you need data,

Go here-->https://www.yodot.com/photo-recovery/from-memory-card-not-recognized.html